bragging rights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
bragging rights

made by toto

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm leaving

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chazzo

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: I'm leaving   I'm leaving Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:08 pm

Hmm, I guess the title kinda gives it away.
I've decided to restart my old clan (O.K) with an old friend (Esko) the reason i'm leaving has nothing to do with any of you. I have and have never had any problems with either of you and I don't think I could hold a grudge even if I did Wink
I'll still be in touch, whether in soldat or just on msn.
And when it's up and running, i'd love to have a scrim with you guys, honestly I never really considered myself as much of a competitive player, but all i've done at BR is improve, for the better.
Well. I'll see you guys around and good luck to you all. Smile
Back to top Go down
radar

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 1:27 am

Yea dude good luck moving on dude, I'm glad we could help you prosper. Very Happy

Don't worry about a grudge, you're to dear a friend to be held against.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:26 am

I understand Chazz. You are an awesome guy. I look forward to seeing you sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
andre

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 7:03 am

Dx well new it was coming sooner or later but nice playin with yah chazz cya round Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving
Page 1 of 1